Thursday, January 6, 2011

For 12 weeks and lose unwanted belly fat Customs for this summer

I love online fat loss challenge, because I think she can help you to be motivated, especially when there is a deadline and will be surrounded by others, the same desire.

Here are some women who enrolled in a 12-week Fat Loss Challenge and how they felt about their first full weeks.

Wendy:

55 years young

I've always been interested in health and wellness and I felt like I was eating healthy and exercising well. When I started with Heather(He takes his classes boot camp - it gives you a great workout and really work with her on my diet), I learned that I am not my body works efficiently. I've never had someone work with me on the changing role of the mind as it relates to concentrate the fat loss. My goal is to have a slender body as well. They are members of the family in South Africa, losing to the same program and all the weight. I'm talking about 90 pounds, but it took them a year to get it over. We just all have toPatients, but we can too! Good luck to all.

Here is their summary of the first week reached:
What I did well this week: I solved the Easter dinner, and ate only healthy food. We went with my friends and I stayed on my program. No alcohol! social drinking can be a problem, but I focused and think before you drink that office.

My challenge this week is that I worked hard enough, I then Myrtle Beach, Part I are not back in desHouse and on the right track. I will continue to hold training sessions Heather Boot Camp, where is the best.

When I fixed Easter dinner, I was really tempted not to the cheesecake or two baked potatoes, I eat in September

What will I do different this week has increased my workouts. I'll keep my focus on a healthy diet and implementation only good fuel in my body.

Fat Loss Goals:

30 days

My body is now fit.

I am a size 8

My problems are when we goin the evening. We have come a couple of things and I just put good fuel in my body. We planned a trip in late April, which will be a challenge for me because I know there will be plenty to eat and drink. We are going to Palm Springs, California, with about 24 members of the Club at Porto, but I'm focused on my nutrition plan to stay. I will exercise while I'm on vacation.

60 days

To think more positively of my body. I still do my statements and listen to the CD remainconcentrated.

90 days

My body is now fit. I have lost body fat, to keep my statements, healthy eating, and get a kind of daily exercise. In addition, food in my FitDay enter and control my calories, fats, carbohydrates and proteins. I keep protein at every meal, I eat.

Denni

39 years (young)

I'm 39 years old, married with three wonderful children. Grown mainly in Goose Creek, visited the College COFCO, was working in a lab environment to reportmy last semester in college. While I was in college, I put my health concern was after the students € 10. I have a couple of fitness classes (running, racquetball) and has worked sporadically in the company. Moving to N. Charleston joined a gym, does not really make you healthy by diet. Slowly put on weight over the years. Married, had children. With each pregnancy, a few pounds more thought.

I am (currently contribute a 14) a size 8. My goal isto be healthy, slim and highly qualified by eating the right food and regular.

Set your goals:

Diet: I eat protein at every meal. I'm recording http://www.fitday.com registration

Mental: I am a size 8 and I feel great.

Exercise: I exercise at least four days a week.

Writing statements:

I eat for my size 8 body every day.

I train regularly for my size 8 body.

I use affirmations every day.

What I have achieved thisWeek:

I'm back in the gym on a regular basis. I'm recording http://www.fitday.com registration.

Challenges:

Make time to concentrate on the mental part. Meals served at Easter.

Changes for next week:

Plan for better food. Take time for the mental component of this healthy lifestyle.

Laura:

I'm Laura. I am a business woman of 54 years and grandmother. I am smoking about 10 years ago, and I think I substituted food for smoking. I've just never been underControl again. I climb on the bandwagon for a while ', and this, and if I move away from eating unhealthy and early fall, I tried once to get back on track. I have diabetes now, and I know what I need to be healthy.

This disease is controllable, as well as nutrition and physical activity are the key. I could teach volumes, but I'm really having a hard time after a health plan. I am by nature a strong willed, determined woman, so when I'm good, I'm fine, but if I am wrong, well, I neveranything halfway. I love healthy foods and salads, but my weakness is the strength and sugar. (The sugar is a drug)

My goals are to be lean, strong and healthy. The healthy part is much more important than anything else. I want "on the back porch, covered with the grandchildren sit and scream NO and Stop it!" I look forward to the strength we have as a team, and I hope we can all help each other.

Tina:

When I moved to SC 2 years ago I was in the best shape of myThe life, thin and in a 4! I slowly began to gain the weight back, if not to join a gym and started to blame the young French fries, etc. last 10-15 pounds quickly if I tried, my system from my thyroid medicine to clear start a new one.

My goal is lean, strong, healthy, confident and sexy.

Sarah:

Summing Well, in the form of short story, I've always been interested in fitness, physical activity and healthy eating, but I have strong "binge" tendencies when it comes toFrench fries, sweets and simple carbohydrates.

I've always exercised regularly since graduating from college with a few fights with the slightest movement, but the exercise makes me feel so good and full of energy. Of course I had no problems with weight until after my children. But I have the weight down to a size 10.8 (8 is my norm).

I love to eat, so I exercise to keep weight from creeping. If I say binge, I mean, I eat healthy for a week and then eat badlyDay and I will not just two cookies, etc. .. I put it that way of thinking 'well, I jumped in today, so I am what I want and what I'm eating - although I can not be hungry' ... is more a mental game of emotional eating ... then a couple of days later I'm going to go into oblivion. I am with my weight for many years to 10-15 pounds yoyo'd. I was at the weight I wanted, until last November, when I eat a little and let the pounds start.

I wonclose to 15 pounds since Nov and I turn it off and go back to my size 8 pants! Since I work full time and have 2 sons (8 and 12 years), I have no time to go to a gym so I work from home ... I have a treadmill, weights and a series of training videos (taebo, the nuclear secrets, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop ABS, and the company) that alternate. I am very interested in eating healthy and learning the right balance between cardio and strength training.

I am happy for my plane and excited to learnplays the role of our mind as we "train" our metabolism by eating the right balance of proteins, carbohydrates and fats.

I'm ready for my discipline on track and eat healthy for life with moderation in mind at all times (if the sweets are in the vicinity!) I'm a good old competition / challenge would be good for me as well!

Nancy:

It 'been a pretty good week. What I think I was right this week, watch my diet. I eat much smaller meals and more often. It was afew times that I could eat more, but managed to stay the course and I have never too hungry.

My challenge was to push more in the gym. I was there, but a couple of days I felt like I was more in my training. I want to push harder this week.

I did not get on the scale, but my clothes seem to fit a bit 'less already. I feel very motivated!

Brooke:

I know muscle weighs more than fat.

Review this week:

Good: I wasdeliberately searched for my food to eat constantly throughout the day and a little 'professional, with meals (eating, but still not enough). I did set the mind every day, statements and objectives.

Challenge: being on the road and find a way to eat in the car, because I do not like to quit. Also, eat more protein, if he does not speak much to me.

Objectives: To maintain awareness of food, but I try not to eat late at night. more professional in my diet. Weening keep a sweet tooth. stay on track with a head-set (I'mSize 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment